Designed and Manufactured in the USA
At SM-Racing Products, we believe quality simulator hardware doesn't have to be expensive. Save money without sacrificing quality with the BB01-Button Box. Featuring the same quality internals and rigid mounting options as our flagship BB02-Button Box, with a classic red and chrome aesthetic.
1. No driver install required - Plug it in, and start playing. No driver, no extra software needed.
2. Universal Mounting System - Our BB01-Button Box uses a standard 100mm VESA mount pattern for easy mounting. Easily install your BB01 onto your extrusion rig with the optional 80mm/100mm Aluminum Extrusion Face Mounts or an Aluminum Extrusion Side Mount.*^
3. Desk Racer? No Problem! -Mount your BB01-Button Box anywhere with the sturdiest desk clamp on the market. Featuring a 3-inch opening and five angle adjustments, your button box will always be within reach.*
4. High Quality Components - We use the highest quality components available. Our switches are carefully chosen for responsiveness, longevity and tactile feel. Each of our housings are designed and manufactured on-site for superior quality control and feature brass inserts for added strength and rigidity.
5. Full PCB Internals - Proprietary PCB internals provide worry-free operation.
6. USB-B Port - Featuring a USB-B port on the side of the box, simply replace the included 6-ft cable for proper cable management or in the event of cable damage.
7. Timeless Style - The BB01-Button Box features a textured finish with touches of red and chrome for a classic aesthetic.
Our button box is plug-and-play with most major sim titles (iRacing, Assetto Corsa, American Truck Simulator, and Euro Truck Simulator, Farm Simulator 19/22 have all been tested).
SM-Racing Products button boxes are built in the USA and endure a strict quality control process before shipping.
1. (1) Red Lighted On-Off Switch - Intended as an ignition switch but it can be mapped to almost any in-game function.
2. (1) Momentary On-Off Switch - Intended as a starter switch but it can be mapped to almost any in-game function.
3. (1) Blue Lighted On-Off Switch - Intended as a pit speed limiter switch but it can be mapped to almost any in-game function.
4. (2) Momentary On-Off-On Switches - Can be mapped to almost any in-game function.
5. (6) Momentary Push Buttons - Can be mapped to almost any in-game function.
6. (4) 360-Degree Rotary Encoders with Momentary Push Button- Most commonly used for brake bias, fuel map, TC, ABS, weight jacker, and ARB adjustments. They can be mapped to almost any in-game function.
*One mounting option included in BB01-Button Box Price. Additional mounts sold separately.
^M8 Bolts and T-Nuts for extrusion mounting not included.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.